I-Slate

|

IPad tablet computer such as price or less obvious Galaxy Tab to reach the villagers. As a solution, a cheap price tablet being developed for the millions of students in rural India.

Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Rice University duet gush tablet was named I-Slate. Adjusted for the conditions of rural India still lack electricity, I-Slate just need a little energy derived from solar power.

I-Slate initiated by Krishna Palem, academics from Rice University and was developed at the Institute of Sustainable and Applied Infodynamics (ISAID) based at NTU. The first prototype of this device will be tested in India a few months.

"Same with our friends around the world, students in the village are also hungry for learning, technology literacy and happy to try new educational tools for creativity. I-Slate to bring the wonders of technology to thousands of rural schools," said Rajeswari Pingali, president of the institution that helped Vidal support this project. not explained what kind of detail the ability of I-Slate. Some of the features mentioned is the application of mathematics and navigation with the stylus.

Given that the target students, most likely features in I-Slate intended to support the learning process at school. With the I-Slate, students in rural India was able to sample such as whether the tablet, though not as sophisticated as the iPad or Galaxy Tab.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Technology | Template Blue by TNB