Buy Video Games for free marijuana

|

marijuana and drug sellers always have special ways to market these illicit goods. As happened in the center of Blockbuster video game sales.



Andy Brown, 30 years intends to buy his son a video game Fight Night Round 4 at Blockbuster.After buying the game, how tercengangnya he to know that in the packaging are included on the video game joint.




"My child is playing video games about 10 minutes, then suddenly he ran over to me and asked," Daddy what's this? "Brown told reporters as quoted by The Sun, Tuesday (20/4/2010).


"I then check it out and I was shocked when I saw he was carrying hand-rolled marijuana," said Brown.


Ganja it, according to her narrative found in the video game box with a cigarette. This case itself has complained to the police.



"Blockbuster should re-examine every item before selling it," he said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Technology | Template Blue by TNB